Sweet Love Quotes For Her

love quotes for her
“You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world”- David Levesque

“If asked why I love her I would say
It’s the sway in her hips,
the thickness in her thighs.
It’s the lust in her lips,
the love in her eyes.
It’s the softness of her skin,
the silk in her hair.
It’s the twist in her walk;
it’s the sweetness in her talk.
It’s the way she loves me
that makes me love her each day.
That is what I would say”- Justin Hutchins




“Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful”- Daniel Monroe Tuttle

“My pillow.


Enveloping me in your soft folds of comfort.


Eyes closed, your gentle caress soothes my concerns
and carries my thoughts to a bed of pure contentment.


Completely satisfied, I lay in your sweet embrace,
longing to remain indefinitely.


This is love”- Lauren Hunt


“I love you,
And as long as we are together,
I have everything I need”- Uriel Consolo

“All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love”- Lev Tolstoy

“Tears no longer hit the ground,
they fall on your loving shoulder.
I feel younger,
as our love grows older”- K. Brook

“I love your dark eyes,
And your curly hair,
I love your smile,
And the way that you care”- Christin C.


“You are more than love to me…
You are everything”- Melissa A. Lowery


“ I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything”- F.S. Fitzgerald

“Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart”- Charles Dickens


“Where love rules, there is no will to power; where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other”- Carl Jung

“Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love”- T.Kempis

“Love waits for one thing, the right moment”

sweet love quotessweet love quoteslove quotesbest ove poems shakespeareLove quote for hersweet boyfriend girlfriend fall in lovelove quoteslove quotesLove Quote lovers