I Love You For Him Quotes

Short I Love You Quotes for Him
I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better. The girl that makes you say, 'My life has changed since I met her.'

You're not my life but you're the one I want to spend it with. You're not my world but you're the best thing in it.

My relationship with my boyfriend is complicated and sometimes I dont even understand it. One thing I do know is that I love him, very much.

I love you more than any word can say, I love you more than every action I take, I'll be right here loving you till the end.



If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I cant. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.

When I say I love you, please believe its true. When I say forever, know Ill never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you wont cry. Cause the day Ill be saying that would be the day I die.

Death scares the hell out of me. I dont wanna die knowing that you'll cry over me but if death means watching over you and being with you, I might as well take my life just for you.

Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, Id prefer it if you wont. Why? So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do.

Ill reach for your hand in the cold of winter, Ill reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life cant reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, Ill reach you with my wings.

I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever.

love quotes graphicslove quotes graphicsi love you quotes for himlove quotes romantic quotesi love you quotes for himhappiness quotesi love you quotes for himlove quotes graphicsi love you quotes for him